Rocktape Hypoallergenic Strong Adhesive Kinesiology Tape Roll - Purple
Rocktape Hypoallergenic Adhesive Sports Kinesiology Taping Tape Standard Rolls
Rocktape is a revolutionary new type of therapeutic tape that is great for treating common sports injuries or enhancing performance. Rocktape is a natural-hybrid product and consists of 97% cotton, 3% nylon and uses no drugs. The adhesive is a hypo-allergenic acrylic based adhesive and contains no latex. When Rocktape is manufactured, a bias is introduced into the weave of the fabric so it stretches in one direction and not the other.
This creates what we call a bio-mechanical lifting mechanism which lifts the skin away from the soft tissue. This allows blood to move into an injured area which accelerates healing and recovery. Rocktape is also great for correcting tracking issues in knees, shoulders or elbows. It can also be used to correct posture problems including those assocated with pregnancy.
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive that won’t fall off during movement and exercise
- 180% stretch, the same elasticity as skin, to promote full range of motion
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- Tighter weave, which enables muscle to more easily ‘snap back’ to neutral
- Sweat and water resistant
- Variety of designs and colours (all colours have the same properties)
- 5 metres in length by 5cm in width in each roll
- Wearable for up to 5-7 days depending on body part
- Electric Blue
- Hot Pink
- Light Brown
- Navy Blue